The plan takes us from a hike in the Llanos' piedmont to a horse ride in the Llanos' endless prairies stalking exotic bird and wildlife and an ideal plan for a weekend in Yopal.
Day 1 - Hike in the Llanos' Piedmont
On your first day we will head for a hike into the extremely scenic Andean piedmont. The walk takes us along rocky walls and waterfalls overlooking the lush valley of Rio Cravo Sur.
Wild swims, natural jacuzzis and spectacular photo opportunities round of our day in the mountains!
Day 2 - Ride & Wildlife
We head out into the plains for a day on the ranch. A picturesque sunrise is followed by lassoing the horses for our ride through gallery forests, savannas and across rivers and lagoons. During the ride and on short walks we keep our eyes peeled for anteaters, monkeys and exotic birds. We also call the cattle and enjoy a breakfast picnic with savanna view!
- Airport transfers to/from Villa Pepita
- Accommodation (1 night) at Villa Pepita Eco Lodge
- Activities and tours as outlined
- Meals as outlined in plan
- Tour guide
- Private transport to/from starting points of activities
- Refreshments and drinking water during tours
- Outdoor activities' insurance throughout all activities
- Horse and equipment hire
- Any entrance fees at farms/reserves/trails